Buna Bean Coffee – Ennis, TX

October 25, 2007 · Filed Under Blends, Coffee, Roasters, Texas Roasters

Buna Bean Coffee

I received an email yesterday from a gentleman named Jess from Ennis, TX.  He wanted to inform the community of the birth of a new roasting outfit in TX!

Mr. Haupt wrote,

My name is Jess Haupt and I am starting a coffee roasting company in Ennis, Texas called Buna Bean Coffee.  We should be roasting within a month.

We will be offering custom blends for indivduals in 1# bags.  You will be able to order on line.  The customer will be able to choose from 4 single country origins to make their own blend.

We will also be offering 9 different single country origin coffees.

I am raosting on a Diedrich IR 12.

I am looking forward to roasting the best beans and (to) educate my community on specialty coffee.

This is not the first roasting outfit to offer custom blending, and not the first in Texas, but it’s very cool to see it so blatantly put forward as an available product!

I’d like to wish Jess all the best in his entrance into the coffee industry, and I’m looking forward to seeing what Buna Bean has to offer!

Jason Haeger (347 Posts)

Jason is utterly obsessed with coffee, and is the founder and editor of TX-Coffee.com. He is available for consulting and barista training at EspressoTrainer.com. He is also the founder and owner of AJ Coffee Company in Dallas, TX. His favorite brew method changes as often as his favorite coffee: daily. If you are interested in contributing to this website, he would love to hear from you!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

6 Responses to “Buna Bean Coffee – Ennis, TX”

1. TOM ROBERTSON on October 23rd, 2008 3:24 pm

HOW DO I ORDER COFFEE?
    TOM

2. admin on October 23rd, 2008 3:44 pm

Click on their website link. Click where it says “Shop Now”.

Choose a category from the menu on the left.

Buy beans.

3. Frank on March 21st, 2009 5:52 pm

I bought a bag from Paradise Market in Waxahachie and it is very good (Bluebonnet Blend ground). I will continue buying it instead of the coffee offered by the store. The coffee is very mellow and flavorful!

4. Jackie on January 20th, 2010 9:10 pm

I would like to order but for some reason I can’t I have ordered before needed a case of Bluebonnet Blend ground

5. admin on January 20th, 2010 10:28 pm

I emailed the owners to let them know about your issue. Sometimes the ecommerce programs glitch. I don’t know of any perfect ones.

6. paul johnston on October 14th, 2012 11:16 pm

Jeff and Brenda–I was with the group of Boy Scouts that visited last Saturday. Everything looks very interesting and it was a very educational trip. Thanks for taking time out of your Saturday to host us and we look forward to a long realtionship. Thanks again!!! Paul